Thursday, November 30, 2006

Perfectionism

Some people believe in horoscopes and some don't. I read my horoscope in the paper now and then. I am a Capricorn and actually, most of the listings for Capricorn do seem to apply to me.

My dad was a Virgo. My mom used to comment on that all the time. Virgos are supposed to be perfectionists. Capricorns are sort of perfectionists too. I think a true perfectionist is someone who doesn't do much. They don't do much because they can't do everything perfectly. I have learned to "lighten up" by taking risks, failing or succeeeding, and then carrying on. I figure you can't learn if you don't try. Failing and imperfection are really not so bad.

I saw a great horoscope listing in the paper today for Virgos. I think everyone could benefit by the advice which ends in this quote:

The woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best. -Henry Van Dyke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home