Tuesday, January 09, 2007

More thoughts for improving your life in 2007

I presented a program at business group where I am a member. I was a co-founder of the group and have assumed a leadership position. Most of the members are quite a bit younger than I am and I hope I can share my experience leading and facilitating groups with them. I know I have learned much from other, more experienced people and I am glad to "pay it forward."

I shared a training recording courtesy of Arbonne International. Jack Canfield was the speaker on the recording. The 30-minute talk contained a lot of information. Jack authored the book, The Success Principles.

The recording covered a few of those principles such as:

Take 100% responsibility for your life. E+R=O Events plus your Response equals the outcome. You are presented with a cake (event). You eat it (response). You gain weight (outcome). How could you prevent the weight gain? Change the response.
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
Act as if everything in your life is controlled by you. You can control what you think, imagine, do and say. Your experiences are a result of what your choices and actions.

Clarify what you want. Write down your goals. 3% of people write down their goals. The likelihood that you will reach a goal is increased 200% if you just write it down.

Visualize your goals. Dream Big (BHAG).

Take Action. Obvious action and inspired action. Ask for what you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home